Who we are
Our website address is: https://ashantefashion.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
With regard to the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or GDPR), which aims at harmonizing EU Member States’ policies regarding the collection and use of personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy, protection of our personal data to give us more security from misuse, Our site adopts and applies an updated policy on protecting your personal information that you provide to us as a user.
What is considered GDPR personal data?
All data that can be used to identify a user are considered personal data. These can be emails, names, cell phone, home address, IP address, and more.
What information does our store for its registered users:
Username, email address, date of registration, correspondence address, posts, as well as comments that users themselves post in the forum of the website (the same comments are public in nature).
How long do we keep the information?
This data is stored as long as it is justified to store it – ie. while the respective user has a registered account .
We does not sell, disclose, authorize or share information about you (your personal data within the meaning of GDPR) with other persons or companies.
Data subjects rights under GDPR
• Right of access to your personal data: you have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data about you are processed and, if so, you have the right to access your personal data and information.
• Right to rectify personal data: If you find that the personal data we process for you are inaccurate, you have the right to ask us to correct that personal data.
• Right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten): in certain circumstances, such as if your personal data were processed illegally or you withdrew your consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent), you may also request get your personal data deleted by us.
• Right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose for processing your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until you a solution is found.
• Right to object to processing: in certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about our legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object to such processing for reasons of your particular situation.
• Data Transfer Right: If your personal data is processed by automatic means at your consent or for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide your personal data in a machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller.
• Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us in the relevant supervisory authority.
Google’s use of advertising cookies allows it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and / or other sites on the Internet.
Users can opt out of customized advertising by visiting “Ads Settings”. (Alternatively, third-party use of personalized advertising, visit www.aboutads.info for more information.)
For further details on cookie consent notices, please see cookiechoices.org.
If you would like your account disabled and cease storing the personal information mentioned above, please contact us.
When your account is disabled, you will no longer be able to:
• post topics, posts;
• receive answers to your questions;
• customize the content of the site in accordance with your interests;
• Receive notifications and up-to-date content.